Friday, December 14, 2007

Beanie and the Peaceful Warrior

Today I found myself pondering about the powerful messages in the movie "Peaceful Warrior." I try to pay attention to my emotions (to be more in touch with myself), and after watching this movie I felt uplifted, focused and inspired. I thought it was a beautiful story about an empty soul who found true meaning and purpose in life by rediscovering his love and passion for what was in front (and inside) of him all along. The main thing I got from this movie is how the only time we have is this moment, and just imagine what we could do if we always lived our lives in the now! Just think of the unlimited possibilities and power that places in our hands with one simple choice. Easy? No. Simple? Yes. Well, this touched me, and thus the link to my blog was decided (inthismoment). As for my blog name, I believe it's appropriate, because when I write I'm letting you "Inside My Heart." Please tread lightly. :) Anyway, (wrapping this up) I just wanted to share a little with you about this wonderful movie, and introduce myself at the same time! If I've peaked your interest at all, the movie trailer is below along with a few quotes from the film. Enjoy!



"There are no ordinary moments."

"The journey is what brings us happiness not the destination."

"Everyone wants to tell you what to do and what's good for you.
They don't want you to find your own answers, they want you to believe theirs."
"Let me guess, you want me to believe yours?"
"No, I want you to stop gathering information from the outside and start gathering it from the inside."

"Death isn't sad. The sad thing is, most people don't live at all."

1 comment:

justjuls said...

Thanks for the movie recommendation - I can't wait to see this!